Welcome to my Blog

From here I will be telling and showing everyone what I'm up to whilst travelling through India and volunteering my time with children and local communities in Nepal. Flying out to Delhi on the 17th October and returning from Kolkata on the 6th April 2008.

So come anytime, to see how I'm getting on and read some great stories, view wonderful pictures and maybe some video too... :0)

Wednesday 28 November 2007

More Wonderful Views from Bandipur




Hi All!! Sorry for the delay in updating my blog, but I have updated with loads of blogs at one time, plenty for you to read over the next week. There are many reasons why, first I've been very busy sorting out new schedules for the children's activities from the computer class and second the internet café here has been having problems. But please read the blog below for more details of what I've been up to the past few weeks and please view the blog beneath it, which is dedicated to all those people who have donated money for creative bits for the kids and for those visitors to the Bandipur Old Inn who have donated the colouring books, pens, toys and clothes, the children have loved them all!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Lee, it sounds as though you're doing an amazing job out there and they're so lucky to have you with them. The circuit training and clean-up ideas sound great and you seem to have engaged the children in a big way – I can’t believe so many turned up for the litter project. I think you should be massively proud of that, and hopefully the things you’re doing will be continued and they’ll reap the rewards long after you’ve moved on as well.

There’s so much news here – can we write to you where you are given that you’re going to be staying for longer now? xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lee, ive been reading your blog for over a month now so i thought its about time i wrote to you! I cant believe all the things youve been doing, its been really interesting reading and im amazed at what a huge impact youve had on all the people youve met.

It looks like your having an amazing experience there. So much more rewarding than an office job in london!

Ive really enjoyed reading your blog so far so be sure to keep updating it, all the best

jason