Welcome to my Blog

From here I will be telling and showing everyone what I'm up to whilst travelling through India and volunteering my time with children and local communities in Nepal. Flying out to Delhi on the 17th October and returning from Kolkata on the 6th April 2008.

So come anytime, to see how I'm getting on and read some great stories, view wonderful pictures and maybe some video too... :0)

Wednesday 28 November 2007

Thank You for Your Donations & Gifts!




As mentioned at the top, this blog is first to say Thank You, to all you guys who came to my leaving dinner in Luton and the money you donated, which enabled me to buy and send a 10kg box of goodies for the kids, you can see some of the stuff in the picture above taken in my bedroom. I will be updating with more pictures in the coming weeks, when they use there craft sets.

This blog is also to say Thank You to those tourists who have been to Bandipur and donated anything from pens to pencils. And a big Thanks to the Spanish guests from The Old Inn who donated lots of colouring books, pens, crayons, toys and even some clothes, they are greatly appreciated and the kids have had so much fun with the toys and especially the colouring books, I can't keep them away from them! :)

I also want to say a last big Thank You to Andrew from Radlett, UK who not only donated 1000 rupees to our 'Keep Bandipur Clean' campaign(please see blog beneath), but got up early to join us on one of our rubbish collections as well, Thank You!
All your help and donations mean so much to the children and people of Bandipur :)

No comments: