Welcome to my Blog

From here I will be telling and showing everyone what I'm up to whilst travelling through India and volunteering my time with children and local communities in Nepal. Flying out to Delhi on the 17th October and returning from Kolkata on the 6th April 2008.

So come anytime, to see how I'm getting on and read some great stories, view wonderful pictures and maybe some video too... :0)

Tuesday 19 February 2008

The Old Inn Crew




This short blog is to let everyone know that if it wasn’t for all the guys at the Old Inn in Bandipur, my stay wouldn’t have been the experience it was. So a big Thank You to all you guys (if you get to see this blog:)

The pictures above dont show everyone who was their, but most, especially the main man himself, Ramsaran! Without him Angela and I wouldn’t have been able to do so many of the projects with the school and community. He’s a very special Nepali man who we will always remember dearly. You can see the lovely picture of the 3 of us together, a memory not to be forgotten!!

And another person who I got really close too, and sadly he wasn’t in Bandipur all the time, was Nasrabin (he is the one with Ramsaran leaning out of the window), a lovely warm hearted man, when he was around he was like the brother I’ve never had he always showed me his warmth every single time we were together, and we are both the same age.

I will definitely miss these guys!!!!

No comments: