Welcome to my Blog

From here I will be telling and showing everyone what I'm up to whilst travelling through India and volunteering my time with children and local communities in Nepal. Flying out to Delhi on the 17th October and returning from Kolkata on the 6th April 2008.

So come anytime, to see how I'm getting on and read some great stories, view wonderful pictures and maybe some video too... :0)

Wednesday 3 October 2007

Hello everyone, I'm saying bye to the West!!

For 6 months that is. Less than 2 weeks till my departure and I'm getting excited and a little anxious. As you may know, I have set up this blog for all of my family, friends and some occasional passers by to see what I'm up to whilst on my trip to the East. All the highs and hopefully not many lows :) So please, do reply to any of my blogs, ask questions and let me know how you are all getting on, I would love to keep up with the news from home!

1 comment:

srumbles said...

Hey Lee,

Sorry we couldn't make it out on Sat, sounds like it was a good night.

Your itinerary sounds amazing were both extremely jealous!!

Looking forward to reading all about it on your blog.

Have a great time. take care and we'll see you when you get back.

Si and Candy