Welcome to my Blog

From here I will be telling and showing everyone what I'm up to whilst travelling through India and volunteering my time with children and local communities in Nepal. Flying out to Delhi on the 17th October and returning from Kolkata on the 6th April 2008.

So come anytime, to see how I'm getting on and read some great stories, view wonderful pictures and maybe some video too... :0)

Saturday 20 October 2007

Last day in Delhi



Final day in Delhi was a bit of a chilled one, went to see the Gandhi museum and memorial and you can see in the picture above, me at the sight where Gandhi was cremated.

But before that, I went to get myself a new camera SD card because, can you believe it, but yesterday when I was trying to transfer some of the images from my camera card it crashed and all my pictures from the first 2 days are gone :( But hey, these things happen :) Luckily, another traveler who was with me took similar photos and he said he would send me a copy. I only managed to salvage about 10 or so.

Anyway the Gandhi bits were great and the weather again today was amazing 34 degrees, but still quite comfortable, it's quite bizzar, the heat of the sun isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I've not seen a cloud since the UK.

I'm looking forward to tommorow will be getting a 06:15 train to Agra to see Taj Mahal, will have pictures in the coming days, hopefully!

Come on England and Dad if you read this please text me the result as I may not get to see it, thanks and bye for now...

2 comments:

leenepal said...

HI LEE it has been lovely to hear from you and read and see all your adventures at least it keeps my mind at rest. You seem to be having a good time and the weather looks fantastic. Cant wait to see your next blog and i hope the train journey went well i bet it was diffferent to thames link. Well will sign off now Dad sends his love and we both miss you but we can see you look as though you are enjoying yourself. Love you MUM x x x P.S. cant wait to hear from you again take care x x x

Big Sis! said...

We lost the rugby Lee! 15 - 6 - we played brill thats the main thing!!

Anyway, glad the sun is shining, photos look great!

Rob likes the sound of your curry, especially as it was only 50p?

Anyway, hope the train journey goes well and will be in touch soon

love Becca and Robxxxx